3rd International Academic Conference on
Humanities and Social Sciences
Berlin, Germany29 - 31 August, 2019
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Since time slots are limited send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but still you need to build your career with the international community? So, join as a virtual presenter. All the publication benefits are included.
Attending in ICTLE academic conference is an opportunity to build networks with other academics and experts in the same or similar field of studies all around the world and to share thoughts on recent advances.
A common reason for attending a conference is no doubt publication. Conference proceedings are always a good way to have your research published and indexed.
Organizing Committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Berlin’s vibrant past and present, away from the crowds and at your own pace, with a friendly local guide.
- Culture, Health and Illness
- Medical, physical and psychological Anthropology
- Women and Health: Anthropological and International Perspectives
- Special need children and their families
- Health Psychology
- Sociology of Health care systems
- Organizational anthropology
- Human Rights: Anthropological perspectives
- Anthropology of social movements
- Urban anthropology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Brain and Behaviour
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Social, Community and Cross-cultural Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Social Psychology of Health
- Crime and Socio-legal Studies
- Social stratification
- Political sociology
- Urban, Rural and Industrial Sociology
- Stratification, work and labour markets
- Sociology of the family, childhood and gender
- Social stratification, social mobility and social class
- Race and ethnicity
- Childhood development and schooling
- Immigration and ethnicity
- Social Policy, Social Work and Social legislation
- Art History
- Communications and Media
- Information science
- Local Government
- Occupational Science
- Contemporary religion and society
- Ethnicity, race and religion
- Religious studies
- Social Sciences
- Women’s studies
University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czechia
Dr. Julia Falla-Wood
Burman University/ Canada
DI Ani Bicaku
University of Applied Sciences Burgenland, Austria
Vytautas Magnus University/ Lithuania
Dr. Anas Hidayat
Universitas Islam Indonesia
Mgr. Pavla ANDRYSOVÁ
Palacky University in Olomouc, Czechia
PhDr. Mgr. František Kalvas
University of West Bohemia, Czechia
Mgr. Iveta Zelenková
Masaryk University, Czechia
Paper Submission Deadline: 28 January 2019
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte Hotel
ADDRESS:Osloer Straße 116 a, 13359 Berlin, Germany
Best hotel location conveniently situated in the northern part of the Berlin city centre. The Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte Hotel is close to the inter-regional railway ans S-Bahn station Berlin-Gesundbrunnen in the northern part of the Berlin city centre. This Berlin hotel is perfectly served by the transport network. The A100 city motorway is around 3 km away, the underground is 400 metres away and you can reach Berlin Tegel Airport TXL in around 20 minutes.
social sciences conference, humanities conferences 2019, language conference, psychological conferences, communications conference