About ConferenceWhat to expect from IACHSS
Publications in the Humanities and social science fields are increasing day by day. It’s important to share knowledge with others due to social and communication background. For that they need a platform to share their knowledge. We could say we have created a valuable opportunity for those people to expose their knowledge through the 2nd International Academic Conference on Humanities and Social Science (IACHSS). The goal is to better understand, replace or fix a target system to ultimately improve the knowledge and awareness in social science field.
We are proudly organizing 2nd International Academic Conference on Humanities and Social Science (IACHSS) which will be held on February 15 – 17, 2019 in Rome, Italy.
The previous series of IACHSS was held in Germany. With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of IACHSS, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
- Paper Submission deadline: 28 January 2019
- Registration Deadline: 05 February 2019
- Conference Dates: 15 – 17 February 2019
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Since time slots are limited send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but still you need to build your career with the international community? So, join as a virtual presenter. All the publication benefits are included.
A common reason for attending a conference is no doubt publication. Conference proceedings are always a good way to have your research published and indexed.
Attending an academic conference is an opportunity to build networks with other academics and experts in the same or similar field of studies all around the world and to share thoughts on recent advances.
Organizing Committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Rome’s vibrant past and present, away from the crowds and at your own pace, with a friendly local guide.
- Culture, Health and Illness
- Medical, physical and psychological Anthropology
- Women and Health: Anthropological and International Perspectives
- Special need children and their families
- Health Psychology
- Sociology of Health care systems
- Organizational anthropology
- Human Rights: Anthropological perspectives
- Anthropology of social movements
- Urban anthropology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Brain and Behaviour
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Social, Community and Cross-cultural Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Social Psychology of Health
- Crime and Socio-legal Studies
- Social stratification
- Political sociology
- Urban, Rural and Industrial Sociology
- Stratification, work and labour markets
- Sociology of the family, childhood and gender
- Social stratification, social mobility and social class
- Race and ethnicity
- Childhood development and schooling
- Immigration and ethnicity
- Social Policy, Social Work and Social legislation
- Art History
- Communications and Media
- Information science
- Local Government
- Occupational Science
- Contemporary religion and society
- Ethnicity, race and religion
- Religious studies
- Social Sciences
- Women’s studies
University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czechia
Dr. Julia Falla-Wood
Burman University/ Canada
DI Ani Bicaku
University of Applied Sciences Burgenland, Austria
Vytautas Magnus University/ Lithuania
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.