About ConferenceHumanities and Social Sciences Conference 2021
Who joins the academic conference on social sciences
The 5th International Academic Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences is a must-attend event for the academic community. Join us on the 18-20 of June in the dynamic city of Brussels. IACHSS continues to recruit top speakers in the field, to showcase findings from the latest research, and to provide premier networking opportunities.
Scientists, researchers, members of the academia, non-profits, and government organizations from all over the world will come together for cross-border learning and exchange of ideas. Discover the latest trends and challenges in the industry, network with the leading minds, and share your knowledge with members of the community. Finally, spend a day exploring Brussels on a free tour we’ll be organizing for all participants.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 27 May 2021
- Early Registration: 12 April 2021
- Late Registration: 07 June 2021
- Conference Dates: 18-20 June 2021
Why you should attend this leading conference on social sciences and humanities
APPLY TO SPEAK
PRESENT YOUR POSTER
DO A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION
PUBLISH YOUR PAPER
NETWORK WITH PEERS
Paper Publication Opportunity
Present your paper at one of the top social science conferences in the world
The 5th International Academic Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences offer a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
One-Day City Tour Free of Charge
Brussels is the capital city of Belgium and one of the most famous historical cities in Europe. The city is well-known for many things – politics, history, architecture, and cuisine just to name a few. It is also loved for its delicious handmade chocolates. Furthermore, Brussels is home to the headquarters of the European Union. The city has a huge number of museums, monuments, art galleries and historical places.
MARIVAUX HOTEL CONGRESS & SEMINAR CENTRE
- Address: Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 98 – 1000 Brussels, Belgium