IACHSS - a social sciences conference of the year
The 4th International Academic Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences is a must-attend event for the academic community. Join us on the 18-20 of September in the dynamic city of Milan. Previously hosted in Germany and Italy, IACHSS continues to recruit top speakers in the field, to showcase findings from the latest research, and to provide premier networking opportunities.
Scientists, researchers, members of the academia, non-profits, and government organisations from all over the world will come together for cross-border learning and exchange of ideas. Discover the latest trends and challenges in the industry, network with the leading minds, and share your knowledge with members of the community. Finally, spend a day exploring Milan on a free tour we’ll be organizing for all participants.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Why mark IACHSS on your social sciences conferences calendar
APPLY TO SPEAK
PUBLISH YOUR PAPER
PRESENT YOUR POSTER
NETWORK WITH PEERS
DO A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Humanities and Culture Studies, Society, Education, Communication, Politics, Law.Other related topics will also be considered.
Prof. Nigris Elisabetta
- Elisabetta Nigris is Full Professor at the University of Milan Bicocca
- Primary Education Sciences, Rector’s Delegate for Teacher Training
Don't miss out on the opportunity to be a part of one of the most prestigious social science conferences of 2020
01 September, 2020
10 September 2020
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
Present your paper at one of the top social science conferences in the world
The 4th International Academic Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences offer a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-054-7. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Teams of 3+ participants receive a 10% discount on the delegate passes. Contact us to claim your discount. for more information, please CONTACT US.
In view of the outbreak of COVID-19, a new Pre-registration option is considered for attending the conference.
In pre-registration mode, you initially register as a Virtual speaker and pay the registration fee for Virtual attendance. An Invitation Letter will also be issued to support your visa application to attend the Conference. If travel limitations are removed by the time of the Conference, and you are interested in physically joining the event, you can change your presentation mode to Oral or Poster presentation by paying the extra fee required for Regular registration.
Alternatively, you will have the option to shift to another upcoming conference. A list of upcoming conferences in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences are as follows:
Milan, the motivating force behind the financial sector of Italy, is the second largest city in the country behind Rome. The city holds a strong position as the capital of the Province of Milan as well as the regional capital of the Region of Lombardy. While Rome does enjoy its position as the administrative capital of Italy, Milan makes it presence felt strongly in many areas mainly in the fashion industry. Along with the powerful names of Paris, New York and London, Milan is referred as one of the fashion capitals of the world. The heart of the financial hub of Italy lies in Milan with the National Stock Exchange located in the city. The urban look of the city may not exactly make heads turn as it does with other Italian cities that have long Roman history emotionally involved with them. Nevertheless, the fashion expositions, nightlife, Italian food and the metropolitan area of Milan provide the futuristic outlook of Italy, which attracts many youngsters. Also, it’s like a base camp for exploring Northern Italy’s tourist cities which include the Alps.
Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi
Address: Via S. Vigilio, 10, 20142 Milano MI, Italy
social sciences conference, social sciences conferences, social science conferences, social science conferences 2020